- Explore a massive, open world in a game atlas of connecting maps (26 pages in total).
- Includes a novel-length storybook to read as you explore, filled with danger, discovery, and intrigue.
- Level up your crew members over a 10-20 hour campaign.
- Play multiple campaigns to unlock secrets and discover hidden treasures. It will take many campaigns to explore the entire world.
- The cooperative play allows players to jump in or out with ease, and the flexible game system allows you to stop and save your game at any time.
- Fight ferocious beasts with a unique diceless combat system that rewards good planning.
- Story decisions have deep and lasting consequences. A village might burn to the ground because you want to protect your crew. A desperate captain might seek revenge when you can’t help rescue his wife. The game includes hundreds of quests, each with multiple outcomes.
- 1-4 Players, Ages 13+
In 1929, the steamship The Manticore was on its way to New York City when it as hit by a terrible storm. When the storm passed, the crew found themselves lost in strange seas with unfamiliar stars overhead. Take control of the crew, alone or with friends, and explore an open world with an atlas, over 400 unique cards, and a storybook with 1000s of possible choices in your quest to find enough totems to wake the gods so that they’ll send you home.
Get in on the Kickstarter campaign by going here: